Tuesday 19 May 2015

MegaDob Snob

With more riding at work, on weekends, and even in the odd race, the MegaDob Snob is out in full force.
Here are a few samples:

Ash returns from 7am ride at 930. Day 3 on the trails. Knackered.
Dob: What was your loop?
I show him.
That's IT? The WHOLE TIME?
He then proceeds to do the same loop in 40 minutes.

Dob returns from a ride.
Ash: Were there bugs out?
Dob: Not for me.

Dob returns from a ride that I am about to do.
Ash: How was the climb.
Dob: Steep. You'll need your granny gear.
Ash: I ride in my granny gear up Fromme....?
Dob: You are going to need a new granny gear.

Dob doesn't ride in wet shoes. Yes, Mega uses a shoe drier at night so his feet are toasty dry in the morning. Evidence below. Tough stuff.

Mega will be a Dob Snob on everything "bike", but luckily he drops the 'tude for the kids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that your idea of glamping Glen - A shoe dryer????? I seen it all now, and you have ago at me for camping with electric. And I would say thats a Lakeland Plastics gimic :)