Saturday 9 May 2015

Early Mother's Day

Best morning ever from Team Roberts to MegaMommy.

A nice sharp start to the day so I could hit the trails with PBC. Kids brought me granola in bed along with beauty cards and homemade gifts.

Sav hit Starbucks for my chocolate croissant so I had a treat and a cappuccino on the road. And MegaDob and Mac polished up Gemma, loaded her in Lilly for me, and with a wee bonus sweet treat left on my [carbon fiber] bars to boot!
Couple of LIA Dorks ready for some action below in our Race Face sponsored kit. 

Great ride with a great friend. First one back since a dodgy crash a month ago leaving me with bad bruising and some damaged ribs/lung (eek, was hard to get the first one done and no time trials were won, but I'm still standing).

Amazing family. 

And now early Sunday is clear for spoiling Nana, celebrating Nonna, and sending love to all our friends who have lost their moms, or have moms who are struggling with their health.

No comments: