Monday 16 March 2015

Sunshine Coast - Day 2

This picture of Buttercup and the wee bored teen beside her on the shuttle pretty much sums up the 40+ moms' experience at the Gravity downhill park. We be old. Everyone else be young. 

Next is me, a bit chilly on the shuttle, so draped with my cozy granny cardigan. (Yes, I was the only nerd who rode with a camel back and so packed my cardi away at the top of each shuttle).

We were so out of place. And yet, we rocked it!

 Next up was an adventure to Gibson's to see a dear old high school friend, Gail, her hub (briefly, out of the water after kite surfing), and young A. Their place was amazing, including 4 acres of rain forest down to the beach.
I can't believe it's been 25 years since Gail's mom use to pick us up for our volleyball and basketball games, and drop us off in their classic family minivan. And now I do the same in our Honda Odyssey. Only difference is the automatic doors.
 Proper ambling required to make it back up from the ravine!
 Sunset #2 while drinking wine and doing special jigsaws from Dad. Thanks for the 100+ 3D almost all black treat, MegaDob!


No comments: