Sunday 8 March 2015

Amazing Ride with Buttercup and MegaDob

A dreamy loop right from the door of the cabin in Whistler. Cut Yer Bars, Emerald Forest, and then a River Runs Through It, before a short section on the road back to the door.
PBC and me after the first climb. We're not quite Mega pace...


A wee bit of ice in the more open patches, but grateful to have access to the trails at all at this time of year. 
PBC and I, soaking up the glorious forest 
Mega and I by a flowing river, in the sun, sans kids, sans computer. Bliss.
You got it, Buttercup. 

 I remember this log bridge before the fencing (about 16 years ago...)
This is Buttercup rocking the log post major knee trauma. Not good.

Maybe one for me to ride in the summer...

Although Mega is mortified...I can't resist a few short vids. They never do the terrain justice!

1 comment:

Nonno said...

Sounds like you have lots of cuckoo there ????