Sunday 8 March 2015

MBA Dork Reunion Winter 2015

 Another epic gathering thanks to J&D graciously hosting one of the nerdiest and best groups on planet Earth.
A little street hockey to work up an appetite


The Master Chef
 The kidlets
 OK, Buttercup, I'm embarrassed for you.
 Is it just me, or do we all look gross and chubby devouring "small" portions of mash potatoes while Z glows like a supermodel?!
On to the fondue. Becoming a wonderful tradition.
 
Glow sticks and unsupervised hot tub time for the kids about 3 hours past normal bed time, essentially an awesome kid rave.

Sav's long lost relative. They share many of the same mannerisms.

Post pinata. Ok, now I'm embarrassed for myself.

1 comment:

Nonno said...

..........and to finish with a fantastic party.
Like the fancy hat, embarrassed ???????
have you seen my blog recently???????