Monday 11 March 2013

The Aquarium




On the way out
At the aquarium

On the way home

Sunny Saturday called for a ride on the sea wall to the aquarium.  Mac enjoyed the day out and blew  raspberries the whole time, entertaining me (his chauffeur) and the passing traffic.  Sav was outraged that she was not allowed to wear her preferred outfit and managed to grump away the day.  Even the 4D Salmon Run movie and the jumping dolphins couldn't bring her around.

What was the worst part of the day Sav? "Not getting to wear my fashionable outfit".
 What was the best part of the day, Sav? "When I rolled up my leggings and made my outfit look more like the one I wanted."

A charming wee almost 6 year old!

2 comments:

Nonno said...

Wait for the teenager!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

"savy, high-five" Jess ;-)