Saturday 30 March 2013

A few pics of our Dad on the Howard/Hogg Side

 

















Mr Frank Hogg - he was a bit of a goofball....
I think this was on the polar bear swim day  in December at English Bay.  Brrrr.

With beard. 
This is Dad in his favourite chair.

Why did no one tell me that I looked like a boy for all those years?  And WHAT was the photographer thinking with the tie over the shoulder?  Not as bad as the one with Dad and Chris where my brother is in red suspenders and leaning cheekily on to a fake studio bus stop!
 I think we are out for dim sum.  Or maybe at the Arbutus Club.  Either way, those were two of his favourite places.

3 comments:

Leslie Calder said...

lovely.. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Lovely pics

Nonno said...

Wow, I want to see Chris in red suspenders.