Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bunk Bed...ish

Sav wanted a bunk bed to share with brother Mac. No can do, we said. So she made her own and has been sleeping under Mac's cot all week - you can just see her wee feet. We don't care where they sleep, as long as they keep sleeping through the night!

On a fiscal note, as I blog, I am listening to scottish ministers speak about the spending review announced today. Swimming's gonna be ok - health, education, justice... we are still in the frame on all of the priorities.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, sleep is a bonus :-) Jess wants(& does) on a regular basis sleep in my bed, fine but when her brother wants to join us..,..NO WAY, I have a double not a king-size, so he gets his sleeping bag a camps on my floor!!!

Nonno said...

I know you don't want them falling out of bed, but prison????