Sunday 21 August 2011

Canada - You Thought we Were Finished!

I thought Canada pics were finished too. But then Dame Buttercup slagged me off for shutting her out of the blog glory, and I had to come good (see above - very fun if too short drinks evening). This made me realise that we also didn't have a picture of the lovely Kumi on the blog as our overlap with her and Baby R was very short (on account of her being busy with nursing school and kicking butt in her programme). She is below playing cards with the munchkins.


This picture above is about managing expectations. We tried to find hot and sour everywhere. But no joy. Sorry Nonno :(

Cute honorary Japanese-Scottish lad with his cousin.

Cindy, as we call him (Cinderella) -the cook and obsessive cleaner in the house).

The cute ones. But missing out on Team Tipping and the other two Dobson lots. Could we get them all together one day!?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nonno said...

Would be good to have a full house, maybe some time we will all get together.
Pity about the hot and sour, I will have to keep looking, maybe in France next month,

Unknown said...

Could nana put us all up?? Shaun and Jess are desperate to go abroad, what better way to start...................than Canada :-)

Maman said...

Yes. Nana can do it! There are even spare rooms above the swimming pool that we can use if necessary.

This was a spectacular visit for me. I enjoyed all of these kids so much.
Chi-chan wanted me to tell Ashley that Savvy is "quite good at sharing". Bravo Savvy.

John, i will keep an eye open for your sweet and sour by knorr's.

love to all, Nana

Sage the Dog said...

Excuse me, those kids are cute and all, but who are those smokin' hot babes at the top?!?!

Vanesa said...

Great photo.