Tuesday 24 November 2009

. . . - - - . . .

SOS! Mayday! Au secours!

You would think we should use our distress call last night due to the massive flooding from the extraordinary rain fall we are experiencing (will it ever stop!?).

Instead, we signal because we had a child with a pea up her nose.

She was so chuffed with herself as she jammed it up there: “Mommy, watch, watch – I put pea up nose!”

Equally pleased when MegaDad came home: “Daddy, I have pea up nose, look, look!”

There were head torches, tweezers, failed attempts jamming the pea higher up, and a giggling two and a half year old who loved every minute of the attention.

Dob had fears of heading to A&E and encountering a dr cox-like physician who would slate us for having dared to reproduce. I had fears that this would be the start of a new “look mommy, I have “blank” up my nose” phase.


Luckily, Dob retrieved said pea himself and, so far, Savage’s nose remains fruit and vegetable free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THE PRINCESS & THE PEA !!
(sorry but that has made my day. I have just pea-ed my pants lol)