Sunday 5 July 2009

Savvy mange tout les mangetouts




Mother nature and I were about to fall out, but she has gone from helping me nurture a slug farm to producing the real goods. We are back on speaking terms.

Garden patch 1 is doing ok in some areas, with a few tricky strips which are refusing to grow anything at all. I persist.

Garden patch 2 is growing like mad, including a mystery veg. The suspense is killing me.

Sav's been eating peas like no tomorrow - probably the first green thing she's eaten since she stole a green jujube from my auntie sha sha stash last year. She also survived her first bee sting. A real soldier about it too.

Naps on the lawn and swimming in the sun with Mhari - a blissful afternoon after a great weekend of camping (Inchailloch blog to follow).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scalthwaiterigg said...

Hi Sav, thanks for the wonderful birthday card, I think you are very clever drawing a bike for me.
Nonno

Nonna sends her love aswell.
See you soon.