Sunday 10 November 2013

The difference between famous and infamous

I got on the bus after Friday night UBC games.

I sat beside an older man who chatted nicely with me for most of the journey.  He'd been at the hockey and I at the basketball (we won both games, go Thunderbirds!). We chatted about my phone, his phone, the brightness of screens, his law practice from which he has retired etc.

As my stop approached, he said:

Well, I can't believe I sat beside THE Ashley Howard on the bus. I'll tell the boys she's not quite the sh*t head they tell me she is.

Lovely!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG LMAO :D

Maman said...

So sorry you have to put up with this nonsense. So much for the legal profession.

PS Where do I find the code for deciphering Andrea's message.

Unknown said...

Francie - OMG oh my god.
LMAO laugh my a** off

Maman said...

TYVM!

Maman said...

TYVM!

Unknown said...

Google - thank you very much :)

Nonno said...

Maybe you should not have called him an old man.
BUT
maybe you should have called him an ++**""+% old man fill in the missing word.
Hope he can see this

Francie there is always Google

Chris said...

I'm feeling the winds/tides of change.

A journey of 1609 km starts will one bus ride and a older dude coming over to this century. Well played, Ash, well played!