Saturday 30 November 2013

My special girl

A few classics coming out of the mouths of babes:

Mac
Mac has this wee thing where he likes you to say something so he can finish:
Everybody pees - you say
Everybody poops  - he finishes
Well...

I often say: you're my special boy.
And he says: I'm your special girl.

I can correct him, but it just doesn't sink in. I've even tried, when Mac adopts frog language. to say:

Your my special boy frog.
And Mac says: I'm your special girl frog.

So now I just go with it.
--

Sav
Very angry at her dad about something totally small, Sav said in her devil voice:
Do you want to know how hard I can SLAP???

We don't condone violence or allow hitting in any way, but we both had to hold back a major laugh.

1 comment:

Nonno said...

Sav, you don't SLAP your PALS.