Tuesday 14 May 2013

Seattle Zoo, Play, Popsicles and the Seattle Rainmakers vs Vancouver Nighthawks in Ultimate Frisbee

 Sav and Zoe the morning after their late night sleepover.  Two girls, top bunk in an amazing dollhouse bunkbed with loads of new toy, chatting until midnight.  Repeat until 10pm on the Saturday night and you can guess what type of 6 year old we had on our hands!

 I love this!!! But I'm scared. But I want more birds. But I'm scared. But please get more seeds. But I'm scared...

 Chris was the master at luring the birds out for seeds


 Sav and Zoe before Sav's megaclimbing meltdown. Oh dear.

 On the newly acquired Macbeth land, throwing stones.  Looking forward to the new house!


 There was a lot of crawling about, playing horse and playing cats and dogs.  Mostly it was Mac being led about by one of the girls on a pretend leash, a sparkling bobby dazzler belt, no less.
 This was early in the game when the Nighthawks were in turnover city.  Then the poor lads got tired, despite a good crack at a comeback in the 4th quarter.
 Aw. My fave pic from the weekend!

1 comment:

Nonno said...

Have I just seen "Superman".
New house????????