Thursday 2 May 2013

No Like That! Mac 1, Dob 0

Mac was playing nicely in his fleece teddy bear jammies this morning (since 545am....argh).

Dob came through to get him dressed at 745.

NO, shouted Mac.

Dob repeated: No jammies today, let's get changed, Mac. No jammies today.

Mac was belligerent. adamant, persistent.  Everything a two year old strives to be.

NO.

Dob came though with some new options.

NO LIKE THAT!!!

There was a lot of screaming.  I tried to tune everything out, but at one point I saw Dob had Mac in a t-shirt.
Then a different t-shirt. Progress or...?

I went to help Sav with breakfast and when I cam back through, Mac was in his original jammies, ready to tackle the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these stories :) my wee brother's kids running rings round him.......hahaha.......go Mac