Tuesday 14 February 2012

Birthday Bliss

First, some tennis action shots. To get Caldero excited.
Then, on to the most girly Birthday party ever thrown by a Dad. It was awesome.
Manicure by the four year old daughter.  Lynnie would have approved.
Something for Nana thrown in - chocolate. When Mega called me at work to warn that the cake he and Sav made me hadn't quite gone to plan, I didn't know what to expect. Don't judge a book by its cover...it still contains all the required butter and cocoa!
Back to the girl party: Facial. Again, delivered by the four year old after a practise with Dad earlier in the day. Fifteen minutes of quiet was enforced while the mask worked its magic. Almost as wonderful as my  present to myself (the cleaners ... I think Auntie Andrea agrees I am a genius for that one).
Yes, those are alternating colours on my nails.
Yes, Sav and I match.
Yes, Sav insisted that I keep the polish on for valentines day.
Here's just a cute finish - the wee boy in for some cuddles.
Thanks MegaDob for a great night. And to everyone for the gifts and well wishes. x

3 comments:

Nonno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Calder said...

Oh my, Savvy has great form!!!!! And the cake looked amazing! xoxo

Nonno said...

Great night for great girls,and boys.