Sunday 5 December 2010

She Can Swim

We are gutted not to have been able to go to Kendal this weekend for an early Christmas hello. With the dodgy weather, it was just too tricky to tackle the roads.

On the plus, Sav wore her "I love Jessie" shirt all weekend and we got to go swimming as a family.

I haven't been in the water with Sav in over a month. I knew her lessons were going well and that following the lesson formalities she has a 2 hour fun session with Dob in the pool. But I hadn't appreciated the transformation.

I was carefully climbing down the ladder to position myself so I could catch Sav on her first jump in, but she angled herself away from me, took a massive plunge, stayed under for a few seconds, bounced back up like Tigger and swam off. It was ridiculous. I am still in shock. When she saw my face, she was so chuffed with herself. Beaming broader than her purple goggles.

All credit to Mega and his major time investment.

2 comments:

Scalthwaiterigg said...

Go to see this on my visit, 17th.

Maman said...

HURRAY SAVVY!!!

PS Well done Glen