Tuesday 28 December 2010

Mini Tree

When the time comes to take down our tree, there'll be a second tree requiring our attention. The doll house is fully equipped with Christmas spirit - although some of the decorations have been relocated in order to make room for presents. Glen and I continue to be banned from the doll house.

On the not so mini front, I continue to expand.

-When I get in the bath, the water overflows. But then, the same thing happens in the 25x25m swimming pool.
- As nothing fits, even the giantest of my maternity clothes, I am rarely spotted with clothes on in the flat. I pity our neighbours who have no doubt caught a fright through the curtains.
- Savvy keeps giving the baby "growing medicine" with her doctor's kit - jabs, creams, potions. I realise it's a pretend kit, but just to be sure, I think we'll move the games out of the doctor's office.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: