Friday 20 August 2010

Jet Lag and Recovery

The return from Canada cost us a bit in the sleep department. It felt like jet lag was here to stay, and we had a sad/grumpy/confused soldier on our hands for a wee while. This led to many negotiations. Yes, including letting Savvy sleep in her baby car seat, in her cot, in our room. It was, unsurprisingly, a complete disaster of a night. When she woke in her bed having been moved once safely asleep, she shouted and cried: "I didn't tell anyone to move me; I never said it was ok to take away my car seat" over and over. We were up for hours.

At last things improved. We've had play dates and sleep overs and picnics and new nursery has been a hit. Back into the groove.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scalthwaiterigg said...

Having read this blog, does B of A to Kendal contain any jet lag??

Rob, Dob, Howard & Co. said...

I think you are safe...but only just.