Tuesday 27 May 2008

Super Savvy


The baby (toddler?) never left her PJs last Sunday. Chilled on the front lawn most of the day. A few Savvy bits and pieces:

1. She won't keep a sun hat on. She points one way and throws her hat away the other. We're out of sun hats.

2. She experiments with her gag reflex - she sticks drum sticks and chop sticks down her throat until she gags, then removes said sticks and laughs and laughs.

3. I foolishly gave Savvy a piece of chocolate thinking she might not like it and then glen and I could stop the theatrics of pretending our addiction was for "brown grapes". She was so in love with the taste she carved at my mouth to dig what was left from my cheeks, pealing back my lips and risking her fingers around my teeth to get even a small morsel.

4. She's a wee funny thing, playing with her rocking chair or peak a boo for hours on end. Funny funny.


1 comment:

Nonno said...

See what I have to do to amuse my parents. (It's not rocket science but it keeps them happy)