Wednesday 12 January 2022

The Shark

 

Among all of this Winter's favourite milestones, a date not to be missed- the Shark turned 50. Yes. Five. Zero.

Sweet requin, I haven't seen you in forever. It's ridiculous and something we will address ASAP! While I can't write like the Shark, I can find some pretty sweet snaps of our amazing times together. Just a few.

Fresh faced in Glencoe in 2005-


"Dobai" in 2006

On a Bridge of Allan trip in 2008

Part 2 of the above, or a whole new trip...
London, baby. 2008, I think!? Yes, yes, there was poopy underwear in the hotel and Shark dealt with it like a champ while we were at Billy Elliot.

Mull in 2010, sporting a gruffalo and Jacque Cousteau cap-

Sunshine Coast, 2011-

England camping 2012, before the London Games, I think!? -

Sunshine Coast 2013-

Vancouver 2013-

Sunshine Coast in 2013, I think. Yes, con lazy eye!

Kelowna 2014-

Lazy eye strikes again - in Vancouver, I think! 2014-

With Buttercup in 2014, Same gang, different location!-

Shark and Buttercup, 2015 in Kelowna-

Paris 2015-
Is this a different France trip? Or are we solo because Tyman had to head home for work?I am losing mon cerveau!

The gals, 2016 on the Sunshine Coast-

Victoria 2017- F*ck you, Trump -

Kelowna 2017-

Victoria 2018 - I know this because....no braces on Savvy:)

Kelowna 2020 - yes, POST publication of the Shark's fabulous and successful book. The T shirt doesn't lie-

Montpellier 2020 - A wee sneaky just as Covid (barf) was taking hold-
Shawnigan Lake 2021-

Camon' Shark, let's plan our next adventure, with or without teeth!
Yes, there are 50 of them; I dare you to tell me otherwise-

No comments: