Saturday 22 July 2017

The eve of Klynnie's formal arrival

While Lynn was back in YVR packing up flat 1, Kevin was in YYJ, preparing for the move into home 2.  On the historic eve of taking possession, we had a mini impromptu soiree at Dewdney.
Tony Stark made an appearance [Looks in mirror and says to self - "I do look good in this mask"], and there were some general shenanigans, mostly mocking Lynnie and her care for and subsequent removal of a troubled pigeon on the YVR deck. But there was also some front patio bashing (I leveled those stones myself), and Dob squeezed a bit too much lime juice, to be sure. 

 The lads were impersonating the troubled pigeon.
 Now we're filming the filming of the pigeon situation back in Van.
 We did not have our A game the next morning, No.

2 comments:

Nonno said...

all still looks good

David said...

Hey gang, it's cousin David green, the famous David Green LOL. I'm in Vancouver for the next few weeks. Would love to connect. Are you guys all in Victoria now or something? My number is 416-463-3283 so please send me a text and get in touch.