Sunday 2 October 2016

MegaDob Leads us Astray

 We are learning new trails. They are awesome. But not if your lovely husband takes you on a 3.5 hour adventure, all of which was uphill (even Glen agrees to this mysterious break in the laws of physics), no snacks, and horrendous black diamond climbing. We pushed our bikes a lot. Thankfully, the scenery was stunning.
 Hope this looks like I have just hiked-a-bike up a huge cliff side. Because that is what I have just done.
 It looks a bit like I'm smiling. I am not. I feel like the bark on this tree (the ripping part).
 At the top of Lumpy Pants. More like Poopy Pants. One heck of a black diamond ascent.
Thank you to Team Nielsen for the great visit, and to Buttercup for not killing Glen on the aforementioned "adventure", even though she had to close the loop with a migraine!

No comments: