Monday 22 June 2015

France Interrupted-- Whistler Dirt Series 2015

 With my mad turnaround between mountain biking heaven and French paradise, I've needed some chill time to post about the Women's Dirt Series Camp that the wonderful Team LIA went on. Third night in the Alpes, post stroll in Morzine is the night.
It was a great camp-- slow to get going, but picked up big time on Sunday with jumps and launches. These pics of A-Line in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park don't quite do the entrance launch that we cracked justice. It was huge.




This is me practising my air in my Race Face sponsored Team LIA uniform. Thanks Dob, for lending me Gloria and sending me off for a weekend with the gals. Thanks PBC for being such an amazing riding partner and friend, and picking me up on the Shore on an emotional day, immediately post UBC. And thanks Nana for the birthday camp treat.

No comments: