Friday 2 January 2015

Bringing in 2015 with New Friends and Old

 Princess Buttercup and the royal Fat Thighs hosted a sweet party in their home. It was a blast. We all made it to midnight, and judging by the crazy selfie stick shots on my phone from after I went to sleep, others made it much much later than I.
Today was... tricky. A day of recovery. But we forced ourselves onto Burnaby Mountain for a ride and we are all the better for it.
On to dental hygiene--

When Auntie Andrea posted gifts to us for Christmas (thank you; we miss you xxxx), and included this snazzy spidy toothbrush kit, I am assuming she intended it for Mac, and not for the whole family. Well, I packed for us for our New Year's sleepover in haste, and this was the only tooth cleaning device that made it in the bag.

So we went with four way sharsies. That's the way Team Roberts rolled ourselves into 2015.

As Uncle Chris [Hogg] would say: Boom! Marks out of 10? 32!

No comments: