Thursday 11 November 2010

Toffee Apples

MegaDob came up trumps with toffee apples for Guy Fawkes Night. The BofA fire works were pretty cool considering the expected cut backs. Amazingly, a dry night which helped with a good buzz in the village.

In other news. Savvy is 3.5 going on 35. Some of her most common expressions:

1. I know that already.
2. I told you that already.
3. Why are you telling me that again?

And, the aforementioned,

4. You are not my best friend any more.

On the plus, Savvy's biking has taken a massive stride forward with the practise of the long slog to nursery and back and she's a bit of toddler cycling legend in the local area. She can start on her own, she can fly down steep hills and break with confidence, ride down curbs, ride standing up, aggressively scold drivers in cars that don't stop for cycling commuters, and do mini skids in the Fall leaves. But she's about to challenge her hard core image by insisting on a flowery basket for the front of her set up. Questionable accessories aside, I have to be on a bike myself to keep up with her, and if Glen is on foot with her, he makes it home in a solid sweat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: